I have many relatively small things to take care of today.
- A music professor asked me yesterday if I could make a CD of listening examples for his upcoming exam. It's not the first time I have done this kind of work, but it's noteworthy today since I applied some new track trimming techniques. If a professor gives me the desired start and end times of each example beforehand, now I can make a clip CD at a rate of about 1 minute per track. Nice.
- Sent in a book dedication form for one of our graduating seniors. Ah, that takes me back.
- Posted e-reserves for two classes and added a few books and personal copies to the shelves.
- Digitized some more DAT tapes
- Fixed an annoying aspect of the reports generated by my reserve database. Things were properly sorted by status (Available, Searching, etc) but not successively by author or title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment