It seems like I can lift holds now. There's some new stuff in my whatever-it's-called link blue console. I haven't tried it yet; no one has had a hold lately. Huh.
I did a lot of data entry into my reserve pre-emptor today. I covered all of 2006 and 2007, I think. It usually fascinates me when I go back and look at my old work and how basic it is compared to what I do now. Two years ago, I thought it was pretty nifty when I went from having two spreadsheets (print and media) for each class to one spreadsheet with multiple tabs.
I think, at my next evaluation, I'm going to get this line added to the breakdown of my responsibilities:
5% - Whatever needs to be done.
I know that's a little vague, but it would be a nice catch-all for the odd problems I resolve. For example, today I captured a bird that was loose in the Design library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment